Pez!!

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
What would The Pretender be w/o that wonderful candy that comes in those cool dispensers?

Jarod's favorite food -- he likes the strawberry ones (well, that's MTW's fave, so, guess it's Jarod's too)

and the PEZ led to other toys: Rubik's Cubes, Mr. Potato Heads, Slinkys (one of my personal faves), and Magic 8 Balls...

and a plethora of others ---

anything else you really liked that Jarod found?

Morrigan

My Final Fantasy
Monkeys in a Barrel and Twinkies. Sugar and cult fave games for our fave Pretender.

If I am correct, he was also stuck on rabbit's feet as well.

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
you name, Jarod found it -

fake dog poop -

candy corns

the Kama Sutra

Jell-O

Btw - the Jell-o episode -- that was the 1st one i ever saw!

shooting jell-o at ppl would be fun!

Morrigan

My Final Fantasy
Didn't he have matchbox cars, too, or was that another show I am thinking of?

God, H2! You said shooting jello... I just saw an eppy of Cops were they were using rubber bullets, and now I am thinking of Jello bullets..... ramblin' mind

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
i like the ep where that little girl has to explain to him how to eat an oreo!

Morrigan

My Final Fantasy
okay, I went and asked the parental units, who are big Pretender fans, too, and these are a few that they came up with. i took out the ones that they said that were already mentioned here.

Lollypops
Play-dough
Instant soups (I don't get this one... I didn't see it)

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
roach motels

student:yeah, he kept telling us that in the event of a nuclear holocaust roaches would be the only thing to survive....that and some one named miss parker

Analise

Blondishness
Didn't he have a thing for powdered astronaut food somewhere in there?

I keep having visions of powdered ice cream...

Then again...I'm craving ice cream. :)

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Originally posted by Morrigan
okay, I went and asked the parental units, who are big Pretender fans, too, and these are a few that they came up with. i took out the ones that they said that were already mentioned here.

Lollypops
Play-dough
Instant soups (I don't get this one... I didn't see it)
the instand soup one is from the 2nd x-over w/ Profiler -- b/c Rachel tells him she makes a great bouillebase --

he also has Silly Putty, not sure on the matchbox cars - don't remember that -- but i'll let you know --

the one about the oreos is the 2nd ep -- where he's in the Coast Guard - that little girl's dad died b/c the SaR team looked (purposely) in the wrong place for him -- (just watched part of that ep today - forget the title tho)

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
hmm -- what else -

In "Betrayal" - i guess you could say he discovers pop tarts - 'they have 8 essential vitamins and minerals' --

he 'discovers' (learns about it probably more correct) Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, etc.....

Bazooka Bubble Gum

sex (yeah, he did learn about this - just like everyone else - only a little later than most others)

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Curious George!

"To the man in the yellow hat, from the monkey who got away."

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
well, since he says he was a Carny Barker - we can only assume he discovered carnivals --