Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
twinkies --

did we mention twinkies??

99 bottles of beer on the wall

Analise

Blondishness
I was thinking the other day that he should have discovered Bit O' Honey s.

~ana

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
yes - he should have --

there are lot's of things he should have discovered --

i can't remember any others- guess i'll have to go through my eps again!

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
yep -working on that -- going through the eps -- i've only re-watched the pilot - but i'll get to the others --

(see the thread - 'pretender season 1 reviews' --

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
Originally posted by Asmiley

I said "I will Thank You Very Much!"

okay- now i get it --- went braindead for about a second there -- dunno why i didn't get that ------

Asmiley

lost in Time
I go to Acen every year. and now I go to 2 scifi c
That's okay I understand being tired.;)

Taxi reruns? um No I haven't seen one of them shows in the longest time. What a great series. But not to get so totally off topic here... I really do love it when jarod finds something we take fro granted and points it out to us.

Highlander II

There can be only one!!
Staff member
and ya know what? i haven't been through any more eps yet -- i just catch glimpses of TP during BTVS commercials --

i'll get to it tho -- once i'm done taping BTVS -- back to watching HL and TP --

hmmm - what else did Jarod discover??

the KKK and other racist groups - well - not really, he knew about them b4, b/c he did some 'simulations' in the Centre w/ those in mind --

umm - extreme sports/andrenaline stuff

the 'discoveries' seemed to drop off later in the series -- somehow i can't believe he stopped discovering new things.....

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
Originally posted by Asmiley
That's okay I understand being tired.;)

Taxi reruns? um No I haven't seen one of them shows in the longest time. What a great series. But not to get so totally off topic here... I really do love it when jarod finds something we take fro granted and points it out to us.
i was just saying because latka used to always say "tank you berry much!" i loved him!!!!

anyways, they had the one where jarod discovered mr. potato head. i love it, he was really excited about it. then he makes the comment 'you know, this would make a great toy for children'.....

tokyogirl

krycek's love slave
i love those moments where he makes a comment about something that everyone else already knows about. i just love the way people look at him