Adrian Paul New Series

Sorry about that Krystal. Your not missing much. The show really sucks, but that is my opinion. I will e-mail you about the show. Try going to Tracker.com and you will get more info on the show.

If you quit watching the show after the first two episodes, then you should tune back in. It is turning out to be a great show. By the way, you missed the chance to see Adrian Paul strip in episode four.
Please tune back in and give it a chance. You will be glad you did.:rolly2:;) ;) ;)

Hi Melle!

I am still trying to get into Tracker. I keep seeing to many related things from Highlander.

What do you think of Adrian's movies since Highlander (Not End Game, the other ones he's made).

I really like the new series, Tracker. I was an avid fan of HL and am an avid fan of Adrian Paul. I don't see many comparisons to HL at all. IMO, Tracker is totally different. I think it is getting better with each episode. The chemistry between the two main characters is great. I also like the addition of Richard Yearwood to the cast. IMO, it took HL almost two years to hit its stride. Give Tracker a chance.

Barb

Adrian stripping!

I would pay to see that! I would pay ALOT to see that! :naughty: :hjbigeyes :rolly2:

Bonnie, you don't have to pay. Just watch the fourth episode of Tracker called "Trust".

Barb

The new Tracker show is great! It is going along the lines of Highlander by building "real" characters that you can belive in and get involved in their story. Slow start but gets better each week.

Hey guys,
I agree - Tracker has definately improved as the weeks go by. Give it another shot if you bailed after 1 or 2 episodes. If you want to find out when it's showing in your area check out the offical site at www.trackertv.com and while you're there have a look around - it's a really cool site.:cool:

I love Highlander and consider myself lucky to have it on TV 3 times per day on the SPACE station. I was a little hesitant to watch Tracker, in case it wasn't as good as Highlander.

But, I am finding that I love Tracker, just in a different way than I love Highlander. They are very different. The tone is much lighter, and there is far more humor in Tracker. The only similarity, I think, is the attempt to develop strong characters and the development of the overall story, which links the episodes together. It keeps you guessing and wanting to tune in each week to see what they are going to come up with next.

The look of the show is very different. The action is also "alien" and not so tough and aggressive as Highlander. I do miss Duncan's sword work and graceful fighting style. However, the martial arts are quite good in Tracker, with more wire work. After all, these guys are aliens. I hear that Adrian's martial arts teacher (Vernon) has been in Toronto and they have developed a unique "alien" martial arts style for Tracker. Apparently we are supposed to see this new style show up in the up coming episodes.

Coming attractions

I also heard that Adrian Paul is gonna have Peter Wingfield as a guest star on a ep or two. Anyone else hear about this?

I hope so to for highlander2 sake.. h2 is going through methos withdrawl!!!!:D

Methos

When I'm finished with him, maybe I'll send him over to HighlanderII.

I'm pretty selfish though, I don't like sharing my toys with others <hee hee>

O.K., let me wake him up, I'll share. Just make sure to send him back to mama (and in one piece)!

Tracker

What a bummer, this week had repeats and I find myself staying home Sunday afternoon to watch the show. I can't believe how many nonHighlander people are getting hooked on the show.

Peter Wingfield In Tracker

Peter Wingfield was actually Adrian's first choice to play the part of Zin, but TPTB won out and Geraint Wyn Davies got the part and the rest is history. I have also heard that Peter is going to be in one show. I think I heard it from Adiran on the live webchat. You should be able to find it at Yahoo. I would love to see Peter Wingfield on the show as a recurring character. I loved him on Highlander. I thought he was one of the best characters on that show.
:rolly2:

Has anyone been watching? I am really enjoying Tracker. Of course, I am a huge Adrian Paul fan and love Highlander. I still get it three times a day in Canada. So, I was a little worried I wouldn't like it.

However, I think the show is great. I saw someone else describe it as wierd. It is not the norm! It is unique, but the character devleopment is really coming along. The humor is great.

I see very little of Highlander in Tracker. (Other than Adrian) The only thing that is similar is their rich story and the focus on the characters. I am starting to like / love the main characters.

It isn't quite Highlander yet, but it is very entertaining and a show I would recommend. Very little graphic violence but good action etc.

Adrian is still doing his great martial arts and Vernon (his teacher) has been helping him work on a new "look" to the martial arts, to give it the alien spin. It is nice to know that he hasn't given up on that part of himself. He is so graceful.

:D

I just watched the Tracker pilot again and really had a very different take on it the second time around. While I felt that it should have really been two hours to set the tone and basic story (not very likely for a syndicated show, though), I really can appreciate how much groundwork they covered in the premiere. I'm not sure that Chyna was the best choice for that role, but right from the outset the writing was very tight and focused. Very rare for television or the movies anymore in my opinion. I can't wait till the end of December for the next episode!!

Karen

Found it! I was really losing hope when one day I was watching Fox5 and the XFiles at 1:00am caught my attention. Then later at 2:00am they have Stargate. And when curiosity strikes me to see what was at 3:00am, I see Tracker. You can imagine the shout I have. So I'm seeing the repeats that is great because I can see it since the beginning.
So far I don't see much similarity with Highlander. And I have to admit that at first I think I understand why Dru find it weird. Specially I think Adrian character was too weird and I think a little overstated. I know his an alien and don't know anything of the new planet but they could put it more mildly. Ex. like in Terminator.

But I find it fun to watch, and is Peter Wingfield is going to be in the show, I'm sure that is going to be my favorite episode of all. :D I'm with you melle838 he should be a recurring character, better yet one of the stars. They should make a new character for him. :D So please Sherry D, let him come. :lol: Is good to hear that the show is improving.

Krystal:rain:

Tracker on Space.com

I am very happy 'Tracker" is airing in Canada on Space.com
We all Love Adrian Paul as Cole and the series is awesome.
I have an ill heart and the show is like a medicine for me .
With no gunns Thanks" Adrian "

Tracker Petition

I don't know if people are still watching but I am finding the show to be so entertaining! Because of the terrible air times, Lionsgate is trying to get Tracker onto cable. This would give it a regular time slot and hopefully, a greater viewing audience.

If you are interested in supporting this, go to

hppt://www.petitiononline.com/tracfan1

This petition is to show the support for Tracker so that a cable company like SciFi will pick it up.