Book 6 (Rumours and speculation)

It HAS to be a love potion or something!
hmm...

Snape - McGonagall nope?
Snape - Sprout? erm...?
Snape - Trelawney...he he that'd be fun!

I should make a poll for this and see who snape should be matched with!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
L
E
R
T

B
E
W
A
R
E

I
N
F
O
R
M
A
T
I
O
N

Y
O
U

M
A
Y

N
O
T

W
A
N
T
is tha enuff warinin lol! well more clues shes seen yet and yes she is a teacher and you would only EXPECT him to h8 her think about it its easy!

M
A
Y
B
E

A

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

H
E
R
E

Prof McGonagall cos she'e head of Gryffindor! Yuk she's like 90 and he's 36!

Book 7 facts.

These are things that JK Rowling has actually said rather than speculations:

Harry will be 17 years old. He will be in his last year at Hogwarts and will come of age in the Wizarding World.
During an online chat at Scholastic, JK Rowling was asked: "What makes some witches/ wizards become ghosts after they die and some not?" She replied: "You don't really find that out until Book 7, but I can say that the happiest people do not become ghosts. As you might guess Moaning Myrtle!"
JK Rowling has said the last word of the last book will be "scar!" Now she says that it may change during the writing of Book 7.
Will Snape be redeemed in Book 7? Perhaps a romance? JK Rowling has alluded to the possibility! We shall see...

yeah i just read the 5th book and its only been like 2 days, and i want the other books now to:errrr: :rolly2:

erm
~slaps Jk Rowling around a bit with a large trout~

She Lies! She Lies!!
in book 5 it talks about how wizards and witches become ghosts!!!

:p
i have more info on the 6&7 books but im compiling it atm.. more will be posted soon

waits anxiously to hear what trunks has in the way of rumors, has any one heard a release time for hte next one?:rolly2:

I've looked around but couldn't find one - maybe I just don't have the right sources.

So, who is going to be the next teacher agains the black arts ?

I think it will be someone new in the sixth book but I think it will be Snape in the seventh ! :D
It just has to be !

hmm that actually makes a weird kinda sense, although i doubt it would happen i kinda want dumbledore to become the DADA teacher, that would be cool:p:rolly2:

It's just that Snape really really wants that job and if Dumbledore can't find another teacher ...
It would be easier to find a new teacher for magic drinks.
And it would be funny to see what happens and what Snape teaches Harry.

Do we actually know that Snape wants the job? Or is that just what the students think?

Though I do think it would be interesting if that happened. But then who would teach Potions?

Maybe a new teacher ...
Or Trelawny, now that she doesn't have a job ... :p

Originally posted by little smaug
Do we actually know that Snape wants the job? Or is that just what the students think?

That's true, I think he is happy teaching potions, but simply feels that the Defence of the Dark Arts teachers have been pretty unsatisfactory, and that he could do better.