Turtledove, Harry: Anyone read his books?

bmilder

Anyone read his books?

Has anyone read the books by Harry Turtledove? His alternate history books were very enjoyable. I've read The Guns of the South and the Worldwar series.

:wave: ME ME, ive read them. i really liked thoose two, but i also liked his alternate history of the civil war and WW1, he has also written a series about Magic that is really well done, i only have one problem so far with his writting, he needs to finish theese series, i dont want to be reading them until im like 80:( :rolly2:

I've read Guns of the South amazing stuff and the World war II series . I loved it . :)

The Videssos books, Darkness books, Lizard invasion durong second world war, thecase of the toxic spell dump, a different flesh, one or two civil war alternate histories, Earthgrip, Thessalonica, Noninterference, Household gods, Gerrin the Fox series - Yes, I've enjoyed Harry Turtledove.

I've never read him, but after seeing the replies here, I think it might be just about time to give him a try.

I've read 2 or 3 of his Worldwar series, but didn't finish it. One of these days...

I thought the Videssos books were really good.

I'll second the Videssos books - other stuff he's written is cool too but these are the ones I remember most

I read, and thoroughly enjoyed his "in the balance" series of WWII books. It didn't go any further though.