Favorite bad guy...

bummer

Bruce Campbell love slave
I don't remember if we ever did this at the SUSA board...but I was just trying to figure out who my favorite bad guy was.

I'm gonna have to think on it a while longer, I think....what about you guys?? Do you have a fav?

My favorite bad guy would have to be either Blackbeard or Nardo!

The first question is - do you mean on "Jack," on XWP, on Ren Pix shows in general, or in film and TV in general? :D

August!!

What are you smoking? You need to share!! :upto:

Angie hasn't watched XWP since season 4!

Anyway, wouldn't it be Horni (sp?) either way? ;)

Oh, but you're wrong! I have watched maybe 3 or 4 episodes since season 4 :lol:

I watched that one the other day with Hori in it....cannot for the life of me think of the name of it. It was really good in parts, I still roll when I think of his line, "Warrior Pain in my Ass!!!" And anything with Aphrodite being the goddess of love and not a clueless mortal is ok by me!

I did try to watch several after season 3 or so...but either Eve/Livia, or Eli, or good Callisto popped up...and I just could *not* do it!

I liked OAHAF, I actually did watch it; and thought there was hope after all.

I like the lighter parts of the series, and there weren't that many of them after season 3, IMHO. Remember when it used to be like that all the time? X & G just having fun while beating some bad guy? Sigh....the good ol' days.....

Ooops, forgot what I was going to post in the first place

I liked Nardo, just for the sake of Michael Hurst playing him, but I think they could have done more with Michael than Nardo.

I liked Catherine the Great, just to see Danielle again; and I loved her *ahem* obsession with her horse! :D Really, I guess I really did like her character...too bad Jack didn't have time to put the moves on her, but then again, maybe Nutcracker was more her type :eek:

I absolutely loved the Marquis de Sade, just because Stuart is soooo funny, and seems to have such a great time playing him...even if his costume did bind.

Maybe Napoleon....he was always a hoot....or Camille, she was just mean, mean, mean......I guess I can't decide on just one.....!

:lol:
I liked..umm...I can't decide.It's a tie between Blackbeard(even thought he's "The Grossiest Pirate"),and Nappy.(he may be short,but he sure is funny!)

Don't let dem catch ya say it now. ;)
Cuz afta all...

Blackbeard's breath is more deadlier than how he acts. ;)
And Nappy, can fly right out of his chair and den kill ya! ;)

I'm just warnin ya. :D

U know wut I just noticed...

Da most vicious villians of all is Camille.

Now, I really did NOT (not da actress of course ;)) like her!!

She "wuz" da one dat tried ta have King George murdered, and she threw her own hubby in jail just becuz he 4got bout der annivirsary. :rolleyes: And while her hubby wuz in jail da "Interiror Decorater" came in and u know how Jack said...

"Oh, he'll be decorating her interiror, alright!"~Jack

:lol: :eek:
I think we all know what is meant by that!;)
Azn you're right,she was pretty E-V-I-L:evil: !!!!I mean c'mon!Throwing your own hubby in jail cause he forgot your anniversery,or trying to assinate the King of England!EVIL!EVIL!

Madame Camille

She was mean, mean, mean!! And sneaky too...of all the villains, I think she was the most subtle...well, about her plots at least :D