Uniform

lol

"to pip or not to pip"

>focl<
sorry im hyper today......lol

hmmmmm unifrms.......uniform...........wat can i say?>thinks< ouch.my head hurts.....my brain cell is working too hard.......

oh oh i ave a queation........

who chose these colours? i mean i mwoulda chose........well ok ed.......but not ywllow! lol

I agree, the colours are uckk! Does everyone lose their colour sense in the future? No fashion designers any more?

To bring this back on topic, the 'Enterprise' uniforms look the smartest and most comfortable of them all.

lol

they do? but i bet the fahion designers were still having a bad day when they designed them right? lol

i mean i coulda done a better job............lol

Originally posted by Dave
I agree, the colours are uckk! Does everyone lose their colour sense in the future? No fashion designers any more?

To bring this back on topic, the 'Enterprise' uniforms look the smartest and most comfortable of them all.

LOL... were is westwood when u need her ??????

Uniform Colours.

There is a discussion in the Star Wars forum about Orange Flightsuits... like WHO would wear them?

But I noticed that Captain John Christopher in 'Return to Tomorrow' TOS has an orange flightsuit, and he was from 1969. Someone must think they will make an appearence. I may be completely wrong, but don't Air Force wear camouflage in case they get shot down behind enemy lines.

In space it would be more likely you got lost than captured, so maybe orange is the best survival tactic.

Anyway, I'm rambling, MY POINT IS: That nice navy blue colour in Enterprise is probably not so bad after all!

Well lets hope Archer does not make his crew wear Orange... eeee i dont think trip would like or look good in Orange... Just NOT his colour... he he..

heheh
the torture!!!!!! lol
but i guess u NEED the brightest colour in case u get lost.............lol
oh ok maybe not..lol

i was thinking/////.......and the unfirms looks like u know the clothes babies wear? but with no buttons.....down below.....lol

Originally posted by Chilly
i was thinking.....

There is an obvious cheap joke to be made here, but I'll let it pass.

Baby's 'Grow More's I think they are called, or 'Gro-Bags'. They usually have 'poppers' on them instead of buttons though.

im hurt dave!! i do think/...once in a while...lol

yeh i rememebr now. they have poppers. i like poppers! lol
but seriously tho i really do think the uniforms look like them! lol

Poppers !!!! are they what i think they are

lol
same here....but....i dont think i ever weant to....lol