Whos watching........

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
Anybody watching the Star Wars films being repeated on Sky over the next few weeks? I am, if only to see the gorgeous Harrison Ford in his younger days? What a man!!!!!

Annette.

Yep, I did, 'cos I felt I couldn't call myself a sci-fi fan if I hadn't seen them! Wasn't awfully impressed tho... :( I think they shoulda made more of the father son thing, with Darth Vader, and it was a bit confusing sometimes. Can you explain, in like, one sentence, the overall plot of each SW film? I mean, which one does it tell bout D.V. being ... is it Luke or Annikin's father? And who is Luke, Annikin, and how are they rel8ted?

Sorry, I'm not actually as blatantly stupid as I sound....

Hi Kelsi!
Nice to see you again!
Okay, I'll do my best: Annakin (sp) Skywalker is Darth Vader. Annakin is Luke's father and was a Jedi-student of Obi van Kenobi.
Then he went to the dark side and joined the Imperator and so he became Darth Vader!
I hope it's still not too confusing.
Annakin=DV (earlier Jedi, then joined the dark side)
Luke Skywalker is his son, the brother of his twin-sister Leia, Annakin's daughter
:D :rolly2:

Hey, summershake! Thanx for the explanation. So, Luke and Leia are twins? :eek:
Could you give me the chronological order of the movies? 'Cos I kinda watched them in a muddle. Isn't the first one with Annakin as a kid, then all of a sudden, we jump to Luke (his son, right?) as a training jedi.

Yes, Anakin and princess Amidala had twins: Luke and Leia, before Anakin became Darth Vader

Okay, the first ones which were made are
Episode 4 - Star Wars
Episode 5 - The Empire strikes back and
Episode 6 - The return of the Jedi

Last year Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace was in cinema
It's the first of 9 parts and starts with Anakin's youth.
Ep. 2 and 3 will be aired in 2002 (ep2) and 200? (ep3)

Yes, cos these ep. aren't still aired yet it jumps from Anakin as a kid to his son Luke as a training jedi....
:rolly2: :D
Greetings

Right, think I get it now..., thanx... :D
Which was your fave movie? I liked the Empire strkes back - the whole father son thing, and the Emperors (does he have a name?) whole reverse psychology thing. But the finale is too obvious - that the jedi 'goodies' will always win, and the Empire will be destroyed. It wasn't really that sad when Obi... (sorry, what's his name? The guy who was training... Annakin?????? Or was it Luke? I'm so bad at this! :( :eek: :rolleyes: ) died. I think generally, Gearge Lucas hasn't realised the films potential.

My fav movie has always been Star wars (ep4)
The empire strikes back was great too, when we get to know that DV is Luke's father
But I also loved The return of the jedi and the Luke-Leia-thing. Finally it all made sense...
I was a little bit disappoined of Episode one-The phantom menace...saw it in cinema
But I heard ep2 is going to be great!!!
:D :rolly2:
Have u seen Ep1? Did u like it?
Greetings

Erm, think so. It's just, I kinda watched them in random order, so I can't remember which is what. But I distincly remember watching 'The Phantom Menace' slide up the screen, while I was doing the ironing! And I think I was flicking between SW and Wild Wild West! ;)

Back