Fave Eppy?

Mishkaz

Gatefink
Originally posted by Brit Chick
I still a sucker for the early episodes, the ones with Norman as Holly. Future echoes
Aah, Brit Chick, how good to hear your thoughts :D
I was beginning to worry that I was the only one who thought the early epi's were the best. I remember the days when The Cat actually behaved like a cat (sleeping in lockers and pee-ing on the laundry etc) and good ole Norman Lovett as Holly with his Junior Encyclopaedia of Space ("your respect for me is awesome"). I was really offended when one half of Grant Naylor decided to call it a day and the other half decided to carry on regardless, I'm afraid I refuse to watch the later epi's on priniciple (the principle being: they're garbage).
BTW has anyone seen the two out-takes videos (smeg-ups and smeg-outs)? They're fab
cheers
Mish

Mishkaz

Gatefink
Me too! (all the ones written by Grant Naylor, I mean). They still crack me up whenever I read 'em.

DCBastien

Sound and fury
yuh-huh which is half of why i write my silly stuff as is. the rest is rankin and adams mainly. such a plaigarist lol. i reckon only the cross dressing is my own LOL!

Jessa

aka Padfoot
hehehehehehe Skip is.......WIERD!!!!!!!!! then again i am as well.:rolly2: :rolly2: :laugh2: :smilej: :twirl: :) :blpaw: :lol: :wink2:

Jessa

aka Padfoot
no you mean we. I am strange and demented as well remember?

Jessa:blpaw:

Aing-Tii

gimboid goddess!
"You are what you are. Wasn't it Descartes who said, 'I am what I am?'" Lister
"No it was Popeye the sailor man." Rimmer

:star::lol::star::lol::star:

Bayleaf48

Hero Of Time
Impossible 2 choose a favourite 1 as they are so many that are extremely good indeed

Talysia

Lady of Autumn
That has to be one of my favourite episodes, too, although they're all good. I'm glad we still get repeats from time to time - it has to be one of my favourite shows ever.:)

And who could forget Mr Flibble.:D

Tillane

Left-minded
Funny, isn't it? I'd convinced myself that I'd outgrown Red Dwarf - and then caught some of the series 3 stuff on Dave (the home of...blah, blah:rolleyes:) and discovered how wrong I'd been.

Has to be Dimension Jump for me: "Smoke me a kipper, Skipper. I'll be back for breakfast.":D