Which is your fave?

me to although i do really need to re-watch the early ones.

Doh forgot to mention that I voted for Alien as well...looks like we have a landslide so far.... :D

I voted for Alien. Much Darker, much more frightening, and original. The others haven't really added that much to the story. Aliens on the Earth would be good, but they would need a big budget to do it justice.

Alien films

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but I cannot stand the Alien Films. Think they are total pants. Thats putting it politely.

Annette.

voted Alien ressurection cos i think i've only seen Alien and Alien Ressurection

Anneete, don't you like the at all? They are not brilliant but still pretty good, especially the early ones which were pretty good and new for the genre. The first scarry film i ever watched so have nostalgia about it as well.

Alien Resurrection was ok, perhaps good but nothing special...

I voted for aliens, because I didn't really like alien and alien 3 was stupid. Alien resurrection wasn't as good as Aliens, but it was better than the other two

thanx for the votes folks :)

At least it's not a totally one-sided poll now ;)

Please post comments in the threads for the separate films as well :D

Originally posted by Asmiley
Never seen any of the above. Plan on seeing them in the near future. Can't vote till I've seen them all though. ;)

yeah..same here