Cade Foster

Originally posted by summershake
Hi!
Have you seen him in the X-Files, too. he was younger then. But only a little bit. It's funny that many scifi actors acted in scifi series' before they got their own series...

I don't remember seeing him, do you know in what epidose or season he was?
Probably I see him but don't remember.

I don't know the title!
It was that episode in that a dead burried baby was found in a littly city. There lived a family in a house and during all the years they survived making new babies with their mother who supposed to be dead.
Sebastian was killed trying to help Mulder and Scully.

I think I have a vague memory of the episode :( Some of the things you mention look familiar but I don't
remember too well.

Hi again!
I've almost forgotten this thread!
I'm sorry, I still don't know the title of that episode, but I would guess it was in season four or five!
(really not sure...)
Seb. had only a little part, but I could remember seeing him in the X-Files when First Wave started here! Kinda funny!
:rolly2:

Oh, I wanna watch it too! I'm jealous..:rolly2: :D
It's been long since the last season finished here, so I hope they will air the next one soon!

Originally posted by summershake
Thankx, hope so too! How are the new episodes? Good? :rolly2:

The last episodes have been very good. I totally enjoy it. As for the new ones
I can tell you tomorrow after I see the first. But is they follow the last I'm sure
is going to be awesome. ;) What episode was the last you see?

Puh, don't ask me and I'll not lie...LOL
:rolly2:
I can remember one of the last ones but I wouldn't be able to tell ya the plot. Cade had to stop the aliens, they had created new ones which are not so easy to beat...or something like that. One of this "better" aliens was a woman and they wanted to kill a man and Foster had to prevent that.
I'm sorry, this sounds confusing...it's been a while!

Don't worry! I can remember some of the episodes but usually don't remember the names and what season they air. I'm clueless, only know that I enjoy the ones I have see so far. :flash:

i'm the same, have watched all the episodes, and i still couldn't tell you the name of an episode, just that i liked them all...peachy

thanks guys, feeling better now...LOL :clown:
just a question: do ya know the movie cruel intentions? I'm just watching it while posting here...

yeah, thats the one with sarah michelle geller (buffy)
in it...peachy

Yes, it is! A friend of mine gave me the cassette and said that this movie would be marvellous so I just watched it....and it is!!! It's a movie you want to watch again after finished watching it!
Well, where did we stop? :rolly2:

can't wait for the new season of first wave to start, not sure when it is, but hopefully it'll be soon, that gua
joshua is lovely as well what do you think...peachy

Totally! I love his character! I hope he won't get killed or something like that...:(
Eddie's very funny. Love hi too!:D

Peachy, First Wave begins today in the new time slot, Saturdays at 9 Eastern Time.
Looking forward to see it again :) Joshua is very cool. As you say
Summershake i hope they don't kill him. Is really great seein him sometimes as Joshua
and sometimes as Cain. Give the actor time to express himself in different types of roles.

Hey, is Cruel Intentions the one when the guy died at the end? I really cry a lot with
that one. :(