Cade Foster

Loved Cruel Intentions!!! Yes, it's the one he dies at the end. It's with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillips (sp.?)
:D :rolly2:
I want the next season of First Wave to be aired here!!! Help! :(
But I'll survive at long as I get my weekly dose of Stargate!:rolly2: :D ;)

we got the first airing of season 3 here on the sci-fi channel, and it was great...peachy:D

Looking forward to...
But I think it will take some time! :(
I think there's one funny thing about First Wave (..if I'm not totally wrong...):
When we get to see Nostradamus' notes in his book they are in english, not coded. Have I missed something? Was that point explained in the series?

Originally posted by summershake

When we get to see Nostradamus' notes in his book they are in english, not coded. Have I missed something? Was that point explained in the series?

Well, I don't think they have explain that point in the series.

Krystal:alienooh:

So there's a little mistake in the series!
Nevertheless one of the best series I watch! :D

Originally posted by summershake
So there's a little mistake in the series!
Nevertheless one of the best series I watch! :D

Yes, is really one of the best. :)

Krystal

Yep

I totally agree with you there. What do you think about the other species that is against the Gua too??

For the moment there is only one, and we don't know exactly what he is. We will have to wait to see what more
they add in the following episodes. But is Cade mention he's not human and not gua, one thinks is another race or being. But it sure add another angle to all the Gua and Cade dilemma. ;) Looking forward to tonight episode.:flash:

Krystal :D

Well now we know this. Nostradomis eas an alien from a world the Gua conquered beforehand. Cades savior was the only other survivour. In the book hidden from everybody were the omega quantrains.

Cade was the truest to his form when he used the awesome power of Thor's hammer to travel back in time say goodbye to his wife. then he finally explain why he was twice blessed. He found hannah and after losing everything, he found the friendship of Jordan, joshua and Eddie.

ZachWZ