"Quotations" Game

That line was used as the ending line of "Some like it Hot".

I'm sure it has been referenced many times, but off the top of my head I can't think of any! :)

How can the same sh*t happen the same guy twice?

In fact, the same sh*t happened to the same guy thrice but he doesn't know about that yet for the time being 'cos it's Die Hard 2. And this guy is the cop from Chicago? McClane (Bruce Willis).:D

That was the one where they were at the airport, right? Where the team sent out to take out the terrorists were working with them?

Winters_Sorrow said:
That line was used as the ending line of "Some like it Hot".

I'm sure it has been referenced many times, but off the top of my head I can't think of any! :)
No bonus points then!;) Of course, the phrase itself is extremely popular but I remember the only allusion to it in the movie Independence Day, when the futher of Jeff Goldblum's character in the moment of Alien attack on Area 51 sits in the lounge reading Thora, and ex-CIA director is invited to pray. The guy says: " I am not a Jew" and gets the answer "Nobody's perfect". :)

Here you are one more:
"...my pet transfixed -peering at a board -looked up, saw an inscription -"Gamekeeper has orders to shoot all dogs found in this inclosure"..."
3 words modified

Stalker said:
Here you are one more:
"...my pet transfixed -peering at a board -looked up, saw an inscription -"Gamekeeper has orders to shoot all dogs found in this inclosure"..."
3 words modified

The Pickwick Papers ?

Of course, it's quite a well known passage from the Posthumous Papers Of The Pickwick Club by Charles Dickens :D

You go, Damage!

[font=&quot]This is an easy one
"
Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I've got a better one. Why don't I give you the finger....and you give me my phone call."
[/font]

"I like smell of jellied petrol in the morning... It smells like victory!"

Three words modified. But, I guess, the phrase should be recognisable in any case.

Stalker said:
"I like smell of jellied petrol in the morning... It smells like victory!"

Three words modified. But, I guess, the phrase should be recognisable in any case.

[font=&quot]APOCALYPSE NOW. :D

How about "[/font][font=&quot]What we've got here is failure to communicate."[/font]

"All beasts are equal, but certain beasts are more equal than others"

Three words modified - helped little to hide:rolleyes: