Episodes of Your Favorites tv Shows That You Dislike.

Let me think....

The Youth Killer episode of Kolchak the Night Stalker.
Having the "monster" be Helen of Troy was so bonkers. Would have been better if it was a Fury or a Gorgon.

On Babylon 5 The first season episode Believers . For me , the subject matter and ending make this one unwatchable .

Nor SFF but...
The Long Goodbye [S4, E13, The West Wing]
CJ Cregg goes home to deliver a speech at her High School reunion and we meet her father who has Alzheimer's
There is nothing wrong with the acting or script, it just wasn't what I wanted or expected from the Show.
Because CJ is one of the few non-politicos in the show, I feel the writers never knew what do with the character if she wasn't the White House Press Secretary,
The West Wing was at it's best knee deep in the politics and moving fast.
This episode felt more like Movie of the Week material or a "very special episode".
The fact that S4 opened with the double header 20 Hours in America [just about as good as The West Wing can be] and the difference is all the more stark.

No mention of the 'fly' episode in Breaking Bad? I loved that one, though I know it was seen as a bad one by many.

I dislike the one or two episodes that usually plague long-series: the 'musical' episode and the one that parodies the show itself. Very much not a fan of either.

On Babylon 5 The first season episode Believers . For me , the subject matter and ending make this one unwatchable .
I enjoyed that episode and found it very moving. TKO was a bad episode for me.

I enjoyed that episode and found it very moving. TKO was a bad episode for me.

I wanted it end with both the kids idiot parents going out an airlock into the vacuum of space. That at least would have made it watchable.

Last edited: