'Halo' tv series

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Halo the tv series . 10 episode season and the is a trailer .

The Trailer looks great, but don't they always?
I don't know the video franchise that well [I played it once and for about two hours got my ass handed to me by the 13yo son of my ex].
And it is on a US streaming site.
Not a lot for me to get excited about. But I did read a few of the comments on the Trailer. Oh Boy! And was that a mistake!

The Trailer looks great, but don't they always?
I don't know the video franchise that well [I played it once and for about two hours got my ass handed to me by the 13yo son of my ex].
And it is on a US streaming site.
Not a lot for me to get excited about. But I did read a few of the comments on the Trailer. Oh Boy! And was that a mistake!

They changed the look of Cortana a bit . Bt based on the Trailer , I think it has possibilities.

It looks like the right actress toplay Dr Halsey,

I watched the first episode today, and I'll definitely watch more.
It offered heavy-duty action but took time for some initial character development. I saw elements of other sci-fi franchises in the episode, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It would be difficult if not impossible for a new show to avoid leaning, to some extent, on predecessors.
I have no knowledge of the Halo video games, other than they involved armored soldiers, so this universe will unfold gradually for me without expectations.

Renewed for a second season? :unsure:
Who knows. It seems to be considered an absolute disgrace by fans of the games, but I guess if it gets enough traction as a generic sci-fi show it might :)

Who knows. It seems to be considered an absolute disgrace by fans of the games, but I guess if it gets enough traction as a generic sci-fi show it might :)

If it has an audience they will renew it.:)

Ive not seen an episode yet , Interesting redesign of Cortana.:)

I played the first games and thought they were fun but, insofar as they aped cinema, very poorly written. Some interesting ideas but told in a very dumb, derivative way. I felt vaguely that they also pandered to resurgent US militarism of the early 00's. I wouldn't expect much from a TV series.

Saw the first episode and loved it. I enjoyed the games although it's a stretch to call me a fan. I have an idea why fans might not like it but I don't care myself. The story and characters are way beyond any of the games as far as I can recall. It's definitely an action series so I'm not expecting deep drama either, but who knows. Will keep watching too.

I bought season 1 on Dvd and I thought it quite good . :cool:

These companies are getting ever so sneaky. I watched the first three episodes on a BA flight, but the three was all they had. I very much enjoyed what i saw. But now i have to drop the series, or subscribe.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable trio of episodes with some pretty decent characters.

John is very good as the Master Chief, but for some reason i kept expecting him to have a French accent. I think he looks a little like an old footballer. I have to say that the acting from his squad mates isn't quite as good and they are very wooden. kwan is also very good and i'll look forward to seeing how her story arc is played out. Makee is also very interesting. I don't see Natasha McElhone often, but when i do, she is always very good.

I like the use of subtitles and giving the Covenant their own language. (They also make me think of the Chel from Iain M.Bank's Look to Windward. Well, the head does, anyway.)

These companies are getting ever so sneaky. I watched the first three episodes on a BA flight, but the three was all they had. I very much enjoyed what i saw. But now i have to drop the series, or subscribe.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable trio of episodes with some pretty decent characters.

John is very good as the Master Chief, but for some reason i kept expecting him to have a French accent. I think he looks a little like an old footballer. I have to say that the acting from his squad mates isn't quite as good and they are very wooden. kwan is also very good and i'll look forward to seeing how her story arc is played out. Makee is also very interesting. I don't see Natasha McElhone often, but when i do, she is always very good.

I like the use of subtitles and giving the Covenant their own language. (They also make me think of the Chel from Iain M.Bank's Look to Windward. Well, the head does, anyway.)

Dr Halsey is thoroughly miserable human being .