Has anyone read the Conn Iggulden series - Empire of Salt?

althea

If I won't be myself,who will be?
I recently read this series and really enjoyed it. It is a little different from most of his other history based series, which are also well written and enjoyable.
Because this series is sci/ fantasy, he has used the name, C.F. Iggulden,, as opposed to Conn Iggulden, used for his history based series.
His creative ideas and excellent use of words bring his characters to life and the action is fast moving.
I recommend the series for readers of epic sci/fantasy.
Story telling at it's best.

I recently read this series and really enjoyed it. It is a little different from most of his other history based series, which are also well written and enjoyable.
Because this series is sci/ fantasy, he has used the name, C.F. Iggulden,, as opposed to Conn Iggulden, used for his history based series.
His creative ideas and excellent use of words bring his characters to life and the action is fast moving.
I recommend the series for readers of epic sci/fantasy.
Story telling at it's best.
Do you like romance book? I have some recommendations likewise by author Kris Leigh

I like fantasy adventure books and historical mysteries mostly. I am not keen on romance, per say, but if it in a good story, I will read it.