Favorite Cowboy Bebop episode

BookStop

If you see a stranger...
So, which is your favorite Cowboy Bebop session, and what makes it so good? And while I'm thinking about it, which song/musical score is your favorite?

Here's a wiki list for those that need memory refreshing.

List of Cowboy Bebop Sessions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I go back and forth between Toys in the Attic and Mushroom Samba as my fav eps. Toys is just so funny, I love the spoofing of Aliens and 2001. Mushroom Samba appeals to me because of the 70's references, and, well, watching cartoon heroes trip is pretty darned amusing too.

Coming up with a favorite piece of music is easy. I love Green Bird from Ballad of Fallen Angels; it's the one where Spike falls from the church window and replays major life events as the ballad plays. It's so peaceful.

Oh, I couldn't agree more about Toys in the Attic and Mushroom Samba! They have to be two of the best epsiodes in any anime series.:) Heavy Metal Queen is another favourite, though. I love the tanker chase scene at the end, and the bit where Faye has to delicately remove some of the chemicals from the trailer is classic. "I'm not exactly the delicate type!"

Picking a piece of music is difficult: I love most of it. I love the intro - Tank - and Green Bird is a good one, too. Yoko Kanno is a musical genius.:)

Good topic, BookStop!

The last episode was most touching. When Spike collapsed and all those birds took into the air and the closing music... few anime deaths are as literary and dramatic yet poignant. It really isn't that easy to make it look good yet touching. Together with the Faye episode (I think 22 or 23) where she discovers her old home and lies down in its ruins, this is my fav episode.

The last episode was most touching. When Spike collapsed and all those birds took into the air and the closing music... few anime deaths are as literary and dramatic yet poignant. It really isn't that easy to make it look good yet touching. Together with the Faye episode (I think 22 or 23) where she discovers her old home and lies down in its ruins, this is my fav episode.
I have to agree with you. Those were my favorite episodes also. Cowboy Bebop was the first Anime I really watched and it got me hooked on Anime in general.

The one where the stuff from the fridge escapes XD

I couldn't stop laughing through "Mushroom Samba." The half-second shot of Ed, on her scooter, wild determination on her face, chasing the train with the bounty, is priceless!

Fave music: "Tank!"