Faceless Men

Koopa

Old KiwiBird
With the information we got from AFFC, i am pretty certain that the Faceless Men are against Dragons. I mean we learn that they hail from Old Valyria where they where agents for the slaves (and thus in some way against the dragonlords that ruled them), also we learn that the citadel supposedly killed the last dragons and is against them, the only few who arent are conveniently infiltrated by pate (a faceless men).

Also i think that dany will come to westeros not only with dragons but with sorceress by her side as well. Cause we learn that the dragonlords of old where helped by sorcerers whom fit the description of the one who visited dany in her 'dreams'.

lolz not a one has any arguments so it would seem about this

This could go anywhere as far as I am concerned...just wait and see.

I thought Faceless Men were just basically assassins for hire?
Or am I getting confused with the Sorrowful Men?

Either way it's too early to say that they're against Dany.

They weren't against the old House Targaryen, so why would they be now? Still, it would be interesting if they try to assassinate Dany though.

Jon Stark said:
They weren't against the old House Targaryen, so why would they be now? Still, it would be interesting if they try to assassinate Dany though.

Especially if they gave the task to their young new recruit...

Jon Stark said:

actually we dont know that they did or they didnt, all we know are the few things arya learns

Faceless Men against Dany? Where the heck did that come from? Sigggghhhhh.....We have absolutely NO insight into whom they are working for and why. And who are the Sorrowful Men?

We've only met them the once and that was when Dany met Strong Belwas and a disguised Barristan and someone gave her a box containing some kind of scorpion thingy.

Thinking about it, I'm not sure how much they have in common with Faceless Men. We assume that they're assassins because of their skills but are they really?

in AFFC arya learns the start of the faceless men, and we learn thta he performed his first prayers in the slaver minig shafts of Valyria, when asked when their bosses came, he says that that came later (if i recall correctly), since Dany is a descendant of those one might assume that thus the faceless men are against dany, especially when you learn that Pate a faceless men infiltrates the only group in the citadel who are supposedly pro dragons.