What Anime and Animation are you currently watching?

I just finished watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. Its a fanservice high show but the main romance is shaping up nicely. The main guy looks like he'll be accumulating himself a harem. The basic premise of the show is that Nogizaka Haruka is the school idol, cute, athletic smart but she has a secret. She is a closet otaku. One day her secret is discovered by Ayase Yuto who promises to keep it. Fanservice and hijinks ensue.

Asmiley - I know what you mean - the first time I saw Escaflowne on dvd I was shocked at exactly how different it was. They'd cut so much from it when they showed it on tv over here.

Currently watching: Lunar Legend Tsukihime.

Currently Watching:

Bleach
xxxHolic
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
and the Code Geass that's on Adult Swim

I just started watching Bleach, I'm only up to episode 16 though.

My friends in the states are mad on it and when we all met at San Diego Comic Con last year I saw a couple of them on TV, not that I had a clue what was going on as they were probably on episode 40 or something! Anyway, the girls told me to watch it and so I have trusted their recommendation!

I really like it, it's been a while since I watched a good anime on the Manga label. Looking forward to the next disc dropping through my door as it would seem I have to wait a while for the next set of discs to be released.

AJ
Just whatever you do skip the bount Arc when it arrives.
The bounts are the most mind numbing fillers ever produced

I'm watching Blleach (Up to ep113)

I watched Steamboy last night, stunning animation and I've also been watching my two War Planets: Shadow Raiders DVD's, (CGI series from the 90's - anyone else heard of it??!!).

I feel in a rather aggressive mood this evening so will probably throw Legend Of The Overfiend in the DVD player tonight and indulge in some bloody violence and mass murder!

Read Or Die. One of the best I've seen in a long time - a thoroughly good story with a nice twist and a great concept. And all those books!

I saw the movie a few years back but I've finally started watching Cowboy Bebop from the begining, great anime and I love the music.

Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd gig. I've seen it before, but after getting the boxset for Christmas I'm watching it through in Japanese.