What Anime and Animation are you currently watching?

Originally posted by Paige Turner

Occasionally, the news, and faithfully, McLeod's Daughters, an Australian soap opera with sturdy, independent cowgirls, horses and cattle, handsome male leads, and loads of sexual tension.

Please don't banish me.

Paige that is so sweet. I have to admit I have never watched this show and I live here in good old oz... But I am told it is quite good and I think its pretty cool that someone in Canada watches it......

Dusty I am a fan of Sponge Bob Square Pants, I love Gary more than Sponge Bob though.

Ok I am being a little nostalgic at the moment and am watching Picket Fences. I have just finished the first season and am half way through season two. This was a fabulous show written by David E Kelly, great scripts, excellent characters and wonderful humor whilst still delvinging into what are still important issues. Ray Walston as Judge Henry Bone and Fyvush Finkel as Douglas Wambaugh would be my favorites however just one negative, I had forgotten how much Kathy Baker's character annoyed me.

Started watching Kokaku no Regios at a streaming site. It's very good. Hope to see more. I've also been watching Fullmetal Alchemist and Code Geass R2. I never did get to see either of them all the way through, so hopefully now I will. Of course, I also found a site that streams classic SF movies and TV series, so I'm kinda hung up on watching Fringe now too (after rewatching a few old movies).

Finished Berserk. But ends in a cliffhanger, so picked up the manga. About to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Watched Hellsing, Afro Samurai (mini-series) between episodes of Neon Genesis. Have lined up:

Ninja Scroll
Gungrave
100 Stories
Robotech

I will always have a place in my heart for Robotech, no matter how crudely it was done - and no matter that it was based on three separate series. I do wish someone would come along and remake the entire series with the kind of consistency and quality seen in many of the newer anime series (and in the more recent Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles movie - that was gooooood).

EDIT: Up to episode 9 already with Eureka 7. I can't get enough of this show.

Currently watching Tales of the Abyss (an adaption of the video game) and Natsume Yuujinchou. Fun ensues.

Watching Rurouni Kenshin. I've looked for something similar to Berserk but there seems to be nothing like it at the moment. A friend suggested Claymore, so I'll be going with that next.

I got distracted by shiny things and am now watching Monochrome Factor. Pretty good so far, reminds me a bit of Bleach.

currently watching honey & clover. I started watching Zatch Bell a while ago, but I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.

Worked my way through Rurouni Kenshin, top-notch series. Currently re-watching Peacemaker Kurogane; we get to see the Shinsengumi up close (very cool) which was only briefly touched in former series.