Vote Jack Threads

Originally posted by Jessa
Qucik, Myst, shippygir1! to the Jacko car!

pamie, i just wanted to see how much more popular Jack was. its an innocent thing.

but our mob will beat yours. cos Jack is better!!!!!

So why don't I believe you?????:evil: ;)

Your mob will never win...not if I have anything to do with it!!:evil: :eek: ;)
Just you wait until summershakes back on..we will be planning!;)

we'll be better than u! me and lene are like a couple of schemeing teenagers! oh wait! we ARE a couple of schemeing teenagers!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Qucik, Myst, shippygir1! to the Jacko car! :D :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

pamie, i just wanted to see how much more popular Jack was. its an innocent thing.:evil: :evil:

but our mob will beat yours. cos Jack is better!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

*comes running breathlessly and jumps into the car* Sorry I'm late, got stuck in front of star trek.... Who voted Danny again? :evil:

don't worry about it myst. im always late for stuff. do u wanna go fast or slow in the Jacko car? :evil: :evil: :evil: i vote for fast!

and thanx lene ;)

Sl... slo...slooow???? *runs for dictonary*
Nah!!! Fast!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

oops i think weve opened a can of worms here,

sorry i'm late ( runs and jumps into the suped up super sexy jacko sports car.

and for all those jacko fans out there i know of at least 1 more vote on its way from me big sis - having to pull put the big guns now to show we mean business.

im a sam & jack shipper till the end........

and they will get together even if i have to get my @!! on a plane over there with the heavy mob in tow to convince them its the only way to go.

im sorry im not normaly violent but for crying out loud its gotta happen and soon or im gonna go nutts wacko 3 fries short of a happy meal yada yada...

wooh im pooped now..

what about you j & s yes or no

*slams foot down on pedal* Here we go!!

super fast Jacko car!!!! YIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!:rolly2: :rolly2:

so, there is Myst, Lene, Shippygir1 and me in the Jack mob. know of anyone else?;) :evil:

Jack is a sweetie!

I have also noticed that Jack often pairs himself with Carter. It's probably the only chance for him to be alone with her since they "can't " actually date because of their ranks. Plus he can also protect her better if she's right there with him. I think it's really sweet.

I've noticed that he pairs 'em together too, I think its really sweet :D:D

bummer that nuffin can come of it though :D:D

Ozscaper, I am APPALLED !!!!!! We aussie girls are Jack girls!! You've let Shelby, Shazstar and I down :(

You can probably get corrective treatment on Medicare. In the meantime, repeat after me: "Jack is best, Jack is best, Daniel's not bad and pretty dishy and rather cute and all but JACK IS BEST". Repeat whenever you fell yourself slipping :D :D :D

okay I admit it, Jack is pretty okay, I guess I was just blinded by Daniels youth. ANd the fact that Crichton beats both of them hands down :D:D

ooh

I'm gonna get into trouble now aren't I :rolleyes::rolleyes:

*slams foot down on pedal* Here we go!!

super fast Jacko car!!!! YIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!:rolly2: :rolly2:

so, there is Myst, Lene, Shippygir1 and me in the Jack mob. know of anyone else?;) :evil:

*hangs on to the seat*
Ehm... Just a little question... Does anyone here have a driver's licence?

no, i'm only 13. *grins insanely*

Lene doesn't, shes 13. umm, i'm guessing u don't but i'm not sure about shippygir1.:D :rolly2:

no need for panic i can drive and ive got me own car so theres no stopping us now...........

revs up me jack mobile...