Vote Jack Threads

Jessa

aka Padfoot
Vote Jack!!

okay, if u haven't voted for Jack in the Jack vs Daniel thread then u r officially insane.

Out of your mind. Wacko! a few fries shrt of a happy meal!

So, if u want to become slightly more sane, then vote for Jack

if u don't vote for him, then u will have the Jack mob set on you.

Have a nice day.:D :D :D :evil: :evil:

i voted!!! i voted!!!
u can send the jack mob on me if u want!! :evil: just don't hurt me!:rolly2:

i won't........maybe. if you promise to be good and forever support Jack.

Do u promise?:evil: :evil: :evil:

oh yeah, as requested have voted for the sexy beast known as jack, and yes its true we are winning......

which is how it was, is, and should be....

forever'ever,forever'ever...

I don't believe it!!!!!!!!

How could you set up this thread Jessa?????;)

Ok you know now that the Danny fans will have to do something in return:D

Did someone say that Jack was wining???

*walks off to find Summershake*

She will help me:cool:

BTW Jessa Im gunna get the mob back onto you girl;)

I can't vote

I can't vote because I like them both equally. Actually, I like all 4 of the SG-1 team members equally. I've tried to pick a favorite, but I can never come up with one. Sorry!

Re: I can't vote

Originally posted by HeyLynny
I can't vote because I like them both equally. Actually, I like all 4 of the SG-1 team members equally. I've tried to pick a favorite, but I can never come up with one. Sorry!

Ah, she dares to remain neutral. Flog her at once!

(I'm joking, of course. Stay cool everyone :D )

You started the thread, Jessa!!! *lol*
Okay...... ;)
Well, I've voted Jack, so.... If I could do it again, I would, but....:rolleyes:

hehe ur not winning anymore,'cause I voted Daniel :D:D

hehe :D:D

*runs from the pro;jack mob*

hehe :D:D

Qucik, Myst, shippygir1! to the Jacko car! :D :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes:

pamie, i just wanted to see how much more popular Jack was. its an innocent thing.:evil: :evil:

but our mob will beat yours. cos Jack is better!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil:

Spike as in James Marsters? yep. hes cool. and funny. and reasonably good looking.:evil: :evil: ;)

not as good as Jack tho. no one can beat jack!!!!!

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

!

!

!

Jack is being v.friendly with Carter when they r alone on Apophis' ship! He even went so far as 2 say ' u go girl'! Hmm, methinks they should b more careful.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

!

i think u r right! and u saw the way he looked at her whenshe was almost shot by Teal'c. theres something going on that we don't know about!:eek: :eek:

Yeah they're getting way 2 friendly on missions. They actually have 1 on 1 conversations with each other that don't involve the rest of the team and/or orders. Have u noticed that lately when Jack splits them into pairs, he always takes Sam with him? And he seems v.protective of her.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

!

!

!

I can't wait til nxt week 2 c Jack's face when Sam tells him that she has a date! And I want 2 no y he goes 2 her house and she asks him about Star Trek.

Spoiler gap:

yeah, i noticed the 'him taking her with him' thing as well, he even took her with him when Sam had her dad to go with! and when they went to release the gate from the ship in the last ep of the previous series, he looks at her really wierd.

theres something wierd going on here!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Spoiler gap:

Did u hear the thing about 'the first one is always the easiest'!?!?!
Wot was that supposed 2 mean!?! Was he talking about kids!?!
y would he say sumthing like that unless - actually lets not go there I don't think I want 2 no!

Jessa, do u have AOL? My screenname is Lene Morissette. It would b quicker than posting messages on ascifi.