Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dont care so long as its daniel.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
I just want to know what my fellow fans want to see in the upcomimg 1 and 1/4 seasons.

1.Wayists
2.Magog
3.A visit to Earth.
4.The Cast of Star Trek Voyager showing up and begging for work.

ZachWZ

Personally I would like to see some more of the Magog. Find out just a bit more about them. Although a visit to earth runs a close second.

I have to agree with the Magog. They're a very interesting race and I will love to know more about Rem and his race. :)

Re: see more of?

Originally posted by kiyote72
I would love to see what Tranz is and where she comes from?

Yes, that too will be interesting. So far we don't know much of her. :D

Krystal

TRANS

:rolleyes: I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TRANS. HOW ABOUT SEEING SOME MORE OF HER RACE, AND MAYBE A VISIT TO HER WORLD.TRANS
BONNIEBON

me 2

:D Yep add me to the I would like to see more of the Magog culture.

As for Trance leave her a mystery for a while longer it makes the show more interesting dont you think?

Oh and welcome to the board Bonniestackpole. I think you've got your caps lock stuck!:blush:

I think it is better to just gradually see who Trance is. While I am dying to know more about her the mystery is what adds so much to her character. The best thing they could do is just keep teasing us about her with little hints and glimpses into who she is.

:cool:

Earth??

So where did Bekka go to meet Uncle Sid? I thought it was Earth?

Personally, I would like to see more crew members added. That's an awfully big ship to be run by so few people - even with the help of the robots. They don't have to have major roles, but I think it would make it a little more realistic. I wish Bekka's brother had stayed on.

Starladygs

MORE CREW MEMEBERS

I completely agree! I would also like to see some more crew memebers. Maybe they could rescue some people from a doomed planet or space craft, and keep them for awhile until they could find a new home for them. :rolly2: :D :aliengray :rolleyes: :flash:

Definitely a visit to Earth. We need to see how Harper grew up.

More Harper, and most DEFinitely...

more Tyr!!!

Ok, just more of everything... :)

Except Dylan... they call that a haircut?? sheesh... more off the bottom, please... I can't see that man's ears, yet. :/

Sorry, you Dylan fans...I know you love him the way he is, but I'm just not there... :)

you know what's really hysterical, now? I just saw that pic of Kevin in another post (really old one) and I can now see how much shorter his hair IS! LOL

It could still stand to be a couple inches shorter... :)

Blush

Originally posted by Eclipse
What would I most like to see more of ?

Oh ..... that would be Stripe !
:)

:blush: Oh My Clipsy my dear :blush: You are so cheeky ;)
I love it
welcomeeyes.gif

Im going to be keeping my eyes on you <BG>

Welcome to the Andromeda board sweety its great to see you ...........
I hope you'll post your new season previews here too.
I'd ahhh be ever so grateful. :kisses:
kissing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.