Short stories from hell

klebart

Short stories from hell: I think the first story is Howard Hughes going to hell.

Can you give us some more details? It is not clear if you have a question as such.

It's a book from the late 80's or early 90's containing short stories, and they are all about Hell. In one short story, it describes hell and how people fight and are killed, but eventually put back together in Hell's morgue or something. Anyway, that part is not relevant, but the story ends where a character is in a bar, I think, and has lost everything, but in real life he was Howard Hughes so he tells himself that he can get it all back and be on top again.

Last edited:
It's a book from the late 80's or early 90's containing short stories, and they are all about Hell. In one short story, it describes hell and how people fight and are killed, but eventually put back together in Hell's morgue or something. Anyway, that part is not relevant, but the story ends where a character is in a bar, I think, and has lost everything, but in real life he was Howard Hughes so he tells himself that he can get it all back and be on top again.

Could it be Deals with the Devil edited by Mike Resnicck, Martin Greenberg and Loren D, Estleman ?

Hmm, I don't know, but it may be one of the Heroes In Hell. I just found it for 1 dollar online so we'll see. Thank you.