What are your favourite Christmas TV specials?

The cartoon version of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.
The one with Boris Karloff doing the narration? The Grinch is a family favorite here, both the cartoon and the original book. (In fact, coincidentally, this morning I put on one of my Grinch t-shirts, to celebrate the approaching season.)

Any good production of "A Christmas Carol" or performance of "The Nutcracker" ballet. I am a crabby old person and though I enjoy creative interpretations I don't like attempts to "modernize" these old favorites.

It's notable because it took place during the Cold War, and currently we appear to be in similar circumstances:

Jim Henson's Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas - just rewatched it the other night.

Blackadder's Christmas Carol, which has some of the best lines of the series, including the brilliant Science Fiction parody.

When I was young in the early 60's, the Christmas traditional family favourites were the animated A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Grinch, and Frosty the Snowman. For some reason, the movie we regularly watched was Heidi (1938 original version). For pure nostalgia, I'll revisit some of these during the holidays.
When I moved away from home, I adopted my own seasonal must watch shows. I enjoy A Christmas Story (the original) and Love Actually.

When I was a young'un it wasn't Christmas unless me and my sisters were sitting on the rug watching the Billy Smart's circus Christmas spectacular

Oh almost forgot. You always know Christmas is here when The Box of Delights comes on tv. Please never do a remake of this wonderful programme.

It's notable because it took place during the Cold War, and currently we appear to be in similar circumstances:

Two legends , this is such a great duet. Every year around Christmas time I watch this one on YouTube. :cool:

I don’t see a thread for this topic, so I’m starting this one.

What are your favourite Christmas TV specials or shows?

Here’s an introductory clip from an old fave of mine, not seen it in decades

Classic , ive seen this one many times thought the year.:cool:

I usually watch the Peanuts show on Christmas.
I haven't seen the Rudolph, Grinch, or Frosty in a while.

Mr Magoo's Christmas special was a few years before Peanuts.
It hasn't aged well.
I watched it and it lacks the musical charm of the other ones.