Anyone interested in read review a UK based erotic horror novel I've written?

nickamano

I have just finished an erotic horror novel, based on a pagan 'demon' living in a small English village and his influence on the residents. I am hoping that someone would like to give it a once over and offer their opinions. it's not a short story, it's a full 170k word count.
I'm not asking for an editor or full proof-read as I can't pay anyone, I'm just interested in general constructive feedback - if it makes sense, if it's boring or exciting etc.

Thanks in advance
Nick

Hi -- and Welcome to the Chrons!

I can't offer to help myself, as I've no spare time at the moment, and horror isn't at all my genre anyway, but I'll move this over to our Writing Discussion forum, which is where we writers congregate and where this will likely get more attention.

We do have a Beta Reader SwapShop here which you can use by adding your details to it. Reciprocity (ie offering to help others in a similar position) isn't mandatory, but it is welcome, if you're up to it.

And we also have a Critiques section where members can put up short extracts of their work to ask for help. It isn't open to you yet, since members need to have 30 counted posts to start a thread there, but do have a look at the pieces that are posted, and perhaps offer your thoughts -- it's remarkable how much one can learn from critiquing other people's work!

If you have any questions about writing generally, there's almost certainly a thread on it somewhere here, so take your time and read though the contents of Writing Discussion!

Thank you for the heads up and for moving my request to the right place. I'm certainly up for the Beta Reader SwapShop. I'll have a look at that.
Nick