"Transmission" an experimental film on paranoia

Astro Pen

Write now.
Supporter
Pleased to announce that my short experimental film, Transmission, has been selected for the 3 day Cynon Valley Film Festival and will be shown on the opening day. 14th October. (y)
Whether it will win it's category remains to be seen :unsure:

Pleased to announce that my short experimental film, Transmission, has been selected for the 3 day Cynon Valley Film Festival and will be shown on the opening day. 14th October. (y)
Whether it will win it's category remains to be seen :unsure:

Very cool.. ! Let us know when we can see it!

Update:
Won the best experimental film!

With 146 entries I wasn't expecting that. Caught completely off guard when I was called up. A deer in the headlights moment lol :cool:
I am currently locked out of my youtube account for some reason but I'll try to get it posted somewhere.
Image1.jpg

Anyone have a link? I did find one YouTube vid called Transmission about a boy having his brother abducted by aliens, but I'm not sure that is the one referenced here.

Anyone have a link? I did find one YouTube vid called Transmission about a boy having his brother abducted by aliens, but I'm not sure that is the one referenced here.
No it's not out there yet. I am locked out of youtube for reasons unknown. They are demanding the date I joined to "prove my identity" (I don't even know the year) so maybe I'll open a vimeo account or something. :confused:

maybe I'll open a vimeo account or something.
Well done, great achievement. It might be worth putting it out on all the video sharing sites (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook etc.). It's an award winning film after all, and chances are someone will nab it once it's out there so ya might as well get there first.
Looking forward to the world premiere(y)