Space Captain Smith books discounted on Kindle

Toby Frost

Supporter
I've no idea why, but all the Space Captain Smith books are discounted on Kindle, it seems. So now would be a good time to buy them!

Unfortunately, (for me, not Toby!) I’ve already got them all in paperbacks, but if you haven’t read them yet, now’s your chance. Thoroughly recommended - an absolutely spiffing read, don’cha know, old chaps/chapesses…:giggle:

Do you get the same commission for sales anyway? I'm just curious, because I don't buy ebooks anyway. I'm happy to pay full price for a pb... they're pretty good books tbh. I've only bought and read the first two (just 'cause, you know, so many books), but I was thinking I might get the third...

I don't buy ebooks anyway.

Blasphemy! Technology rules!

AIReader can read ebooks. Not as good as genuine audiobooks but less expensive and space efficient.

I've started to read The Imposters in paperback. (Sorry, but I've been busy with other things and distractions so I have barely touched it yet, not because it wasn't interesting.) I thought it was a stand alone, but is it set in the same universe as Captain Smith? Or, is that something I have to work out as part of the puzzle of the story? Or, is it a different kind of Ghast Empire?

I've started to read The Imposters in paperback. (Sorry, but I've been busy with other things and distractions so I have barely touched it yet, not because it wasn't interesting.) I thought it was a stand alone, but is it set in the same universe as Captain Smith? Or, is that something I have to work out as part of the puzzle of the story? Or, is it a different kind of Ghast Empire?
Having read both, it is set in the same universe. It features a side character from the main series, but nothing that I'd consider a major spoiler for any of them.

You know Mr. Frost. The next time I have a chance, I'm going to purchase one of your book Space Captain Smith books...You have a fan base here and I am now intrigued!