Never Enough Seeing by John A. Frochio

Glitch

Supporter
never_enough_seeing_k1.png

The eye never has enough of seeing.

Ecclesiastes 1:8

Megan’s mind wasn’t focusing. What was wrong with her?

She was crossing a busy intersection. The WALK light flashed like a beacon of warning. She had only so much time before the light would change. Keep moving. Focus.

Work was getting to her. Too much stress. She needed a change; maybe a new job.

Stop thinking about these things. Concentrate.

Her vision was acting up again. A well-dressed woman, a young man in casual attire, and two men in suits and ties had been walking toward her. A few other people also crossed her line of vision. But now the number of people multiplied several times over until there were dozens.

The images were dizzying.

Was that herself among all those people? She was walking toward herself, as though she were walking toward a mirror.

Read more...

Oh, cool! I will be reading this today! Congrats on having another story published, John!
And thank you TJ, for verifying the member name - I thought this was jj, but am happy to have it verified. :) CC

edit to add:
Terrific work, John! Very nice story idea, and well told. I thought the ending was particularly strong, and well written - I was quite happy with the way things turned out (don't want to give anything away). Congratulations on a fine effort, and again for the new publishing credit. :)

Last edited: