The 13th Vote - now released on ebook!

Bren G

Supporter
Hi everyone. My debut novel - The 13th Vote - has been released on Amazon. A print and (hopefully) audio version to follow soon.

Fifty-six years after humanity escaped a dying Earth and settled on an alien world, the terrorist organization named The Foundationalists, emerges from the shadows seeking to topple the government and radically transform society. They will stop at nothing to achieve their aims - murder, public bombings, even genocide - but not all is what it seems.

Alyn Frederick returns home from college and is shocked by a tragedy that sets him on a quest to find the truth about his family’s legacy and puts him on a collision course with a morose detective, an idealistic journalist, a developing AI computer system and a powerful politician.

Alyn carries the key to unlocking the mystery but must overcome fear itself if he has any hope of saving the world.

both on white.jpg

It can be found here :

Amazon US: The 13th Vote: A Dystopian Sci-Fi Thriller
Amazon UK: The 13th Vote: A Dystopian Sci-Fi Thriller
Amazon Can: The 13th Vote: A Dystopian Sci-Fi Thriller

I'll second the great cover. All the best of luck with it, Brendan. (y)

Forgot to thank @Parson for his help and critiquing. It made the final product much tighter. And also, all those who spent time helping me polish the prologue in the critique forum. That's been a great help too!

I’ve been looking for a new book, this sounds like just the ticket. Great title too, I’ll give it a read.