Who in SF history has produced the most jobs?

Dave Vicks

George Lucas.
Gene Roddenberry.
Frank Herbert.
Phillip k. Dick.
Stephen Speilberg.
Stan Lee & Jack Kirby.

A cast of thousands.

Do you mean real-life jobs, or fictional jobs?

On the one hand you have movie adaptations: directors, actors, screen writers and manufacturers of action figures, mouse pads and plush toys. Not to mention spin-off novels.

For creation of fictional jobs, I nominate Nicholas van Rijn. Clever bugger and a mega-capitalist who employed armies of minions. er... associates.

If you are talking real jobs I think that you would be more focused on the movies and tv productions.
A single author might generate some jobs for each publication; however that just can't compete with the wall of credits in most films these days.

You'd be looking at the
Marvel franchise
DC franchise
Star Trek franchise
Star Wars franchise
if you include fantasy then there is
JKRawlings Harry Potter franchise
Maybe LOTR franchise

However in the films--to some extent there are certainly a large number of one offs that when lumped together are pretty impressive.

And there are things like the Terminator franchise and the Transformer franchise.
The list could go on.

On the second note:
I have no idea why you would be referring to fictional jobs in respect to your OP.

George Lucas would be my number one choice. 13 movies, several TV series, authors and Lord knows how many in merchandising.

Gene Roddenberry a close second. All those TV series must've been quite labour intensive.

If we're talking fictional jobs, I would suggest Gharlane of Eddore, via his subsiduries Boskone et al.

Evil is usually a heavier employer than good (Arisia in this case) , presumably on the basis that good employees are more productive???? Similarly I would say Sauron was a good employer, if it's only numbers we'e talking about. It sounds like the pay was pretty poor.

And while we're on the subject, a lower rank Vogon job offers good hours, but lousy minutes.