Anyone like the SF novel ALTERED CARBON by Richard K. Morgan?

I very much enjoyed it and its sequels, although I do think that there is a drop off in quality in each subsequent novels. I'd love to see Morgan visit Kovacs for a fourth book.

The TV series was very well done and well worth watching, although it's a little sweary.

I read the book after watching the TV series, which I really enjoyed. Though, yes, there is some swearing and nudity.
The series deviated somewhat from the book, which colored my reading experience. But certainly worth to continue reading, @Dave Vicks.

I read it about shortly after it was released and thought it was very good. I've read all of Morgan's subsequent books and while I liked them as well I think Altered Carbon is probably still the best of them.

I had mixed feeling about the first season of the Netflix adaptation. At times it did a good job of capturing some parts of the book but when they deviated from the plot I thought it was less successful, particularly with respect to the rewriting of the Envoys/Quellists. I still haven't watched the second (and apparently final) season yet.

I enjoyed all three (non-graphic novel**) books in the Takeshi Kovacs series (although the first was, I thought, the best).

** - I've seen neither the TV adaptation nor the graphic novel, Altered Carbon: Download Blues.