Young Adult Fantasy Romance Recommendations

Dragonlady

I have read a fair amount that could be placed in that category, including a lot of Charlie Holmberg stuff. Now, however, I seem to be writing one, so what are some really good examples I should be reading? I'm not strict on the fantasy bit, though that's what I'm writing, but I'd love to read more stuff that's broadly in this category.

Most YA has romance in it, but I haven't read much that's romance-driven as opposed to driven by the adventure part of things.

Some YA that I've read that has incorporated the romance aspect nicely, though not romance novels per se:
-The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater (contemporary, more magical realism perhaps then actual fantasy, lovely characters)
-Both the Seven Realms and Shattered Realms series by Cinda Williams China (high fantasy)
-Monsters of Verity duology by Victoria Schwab (nice romance between MCs; gritty urban setting)
-Six of Crows duology by Leigh Bardugo is great fantasy and has a number of romance pairings (including LGBTQ) . You don't need to read her earlier Shadow and Bone trilogy for this, it works independently. I enjoyed the trilogy too, but the duology is excellent. Good example of multiple POV in YA.

I have read a fair amount that could be placed in that category, including a lot of Charlie Holmberg stuff. Now, however, I seem to be writing one, so what are some really good examples I should be reading? I'm not strict on the fantasy bit, though that's what I'm writing, but I'd love to read more stuff that's broadly in this category.
Piers Anthony is a prolific author of Young Adult Fantasy novels, his Xanth Series, as well as his numerous other titles. He's deep in young adult sf and fantasy.

The only romance stuff i can think of is purely Twilight, Vampire diaries and Secret Circle....out of all of them i would recommend Secret Circle the most

Most YA books have a strong romance element to them. Kiera Cass's 'The Selection' series is Romance/Dystopian. Stephanie Garber's 'Caraval' series has a strong element of romance involved as well. Also, just about any fairy tale retelling is going to have romance as one of the dominant themes (K.M. Shea and Brittany Fichter are two great indieauthors for this genre).

Not 100 percent romance but War for the Oaks by Emma Bull has some focus on the MC's romantic relationships with the other characters over time.