Barton Villa Takes to the Presses!

psychotick

Dangerously confused
Hi Guys,

No it's not a football team announcement! My second to latest book "Barton Villa Welcomes You" was pubbed about three weeks ago and I was so pleased with it I began work on the sequel "Barton Villa Welcomes You 2". That was pubbed yesterday! Who says this Corona Virus lock-down is bad for your writing?!

Anyway Barton Villa is an island in the South Pacific, set up centuries ago by the ancient Babylonians after they returned to Earth to keep watch over the rest of mankind. Of course they wanted to keep it a secret, so they decided to pose as religious zealots and created a whole bunch of laws for the island that would stop anyone else from coming. Little ones like houses sizes had to be small so as not to commit a sin of pride. Traffic has to give way to waterfowl - ducks are a sacred animal. Streets can't have names or numbers - the saints were opposed to it. And then they thought, no one would ever visit them let alone set up house.

Unfortunately they were wrong. Because while nearly anyone else would run a mile rather than go anywhere near a place like that there was one group of people who would flock to it - millionaires on the run! Those trying to escape the law, their creditors, their husbands and wives and the people they've stolen from - because Barton Villa offers them the one thing nowhere else on Earth does - absolute privacy. Which means that this stupid little island in the South Pacific where millionaires have to live like paupers is probably the richest place on Earth.

Sadly some in the secrets industry have realised this - and they want that money. And how better to get it than to start a UFO scare?!

Cheers, Greg.

BartonVillaCover5Bloom.jpg