Writing milestone for me.

Dave Carignan

I came up with the idea for my story about 4 years ago. Wrote two awful chapters and stopped. Had the itch the start it over again about last April. I thought my idea was strong and just had to improve my writing skills. I scrapped those two real rough chapters and rewrote them keeping the initial story going. About ten months since I completed my first ten chapters, which are over 27,000 words. Im halfway through the eleventh chapter which I finally introduced my new world.

Feels good wish I was further but I’m happy with it so far. I only write part time but think I’m going to ramp this up a bit get the ball rolling some more.

Well off to the next ten chapters hope it doesn’t take as long as the first ten.

Had my idea for a series 3 to 4 years ago and have been world building ever since. I just wrote my first awful 3000 words. Keep on it! One day we slow movers will get there.

Had my idea for a series 3 to 4 years ago and have been world building ever since. I just wrote my first awful 3000 words. Keep on it! One day we slow movers will get there.
Yes you will. The writers are the ones who can't stop, no matter how slow the progress. My first novel took several years.