Blake's 7

Ashmoon

Anybody know where I can get hold of the old series of Blake 7 is probably very dated now but I loved it back in the day

Abernovo

Transcontinental intergalactic tea drinker
Supporter
Offices on Earth, Haumea, and at Galactic Core.
The complete DVD box set is £40 in HMV - I was in one of their shops the other day. Amazon (*shudder*) will be about the same price.

It may be streamable somewhere, but I've not seen it on any of the official services, and I always prefer one which pays royalties to those involved -- the same reason for buying a book, or using a library -- hence DVD.

Jo Zebedee

Aliens vs Belfast.
Supporter
I wonder will the new BBC/ITV streamable service have it? If not, most episodes are on YouTube too (but see above - better to pay! Bit sometimes I am lazy and find the YouTube version before getting out the dvd. I suspect I’ve spent enough on B7 stuff over the years not to feel too guilty)

Enjoy the watch!

Vladd67

Stake Holder
I wonder will the new BBC/ITV streamable service have it? If not, most episodes are on YouTube too (but see above - better to pay! Bit sometimes I am lazy and find the YouTube version before getting out the dvd. I suspect I’ve spent enough on B7 stuff over the years not to feel too guilty)

Enjoy the watch!
it is now on Britbox