SSX

Didn't get much reaction from that poke, did you? I wonder which weekend he's talking about? There's certainly been enough time to do excerpts of mine. :)

Just re-read my gift and liked it as much as the first time. Right amount of story for the words and some nice poignancy too.

*Gives a pathetic little whimper*
Bump? Excerpts, list of contributors? Any information as to when things will be moving? I may be lousy at guessing who wrote what - in the rare cases that it wasn't me :D - but I do enjoy the attempt - and the challenge itself, of which we are unlikely to have another unless this one is cleared up.

I’m really sorry. I only have internet access on my phone. I’m not sure when I can get reconnected at home.

Maybe (shrinks) someone could act as a proxy and post the excerpts. It would mean you all having to resend your stories to whomever agrees so they can post.

pH

If people could check in and let me know how many stories I'm expecting to receive, I'll know when I have them all and I'll be able to start doing something, here.

I'm a **** and only remember this when not near my computer. I'm gonna... wait... hang on, okay, hopefully that worked.

We’re getting there, but still waiting on quite a few. If you wrote a story and haven’t sent it to me, please do so. :)

*Looks around but doesn't even know which direction to whimper"

Excerpts, guessing? Or I might get round to writing all the next series. :(

Back