Contact details for Fantasy Faction

Toby Frost

Supporter
I'm not sure where to post this, but does anyone have contact details for the website/magazine Fantasy Faction? I've looked on their site and I must be missing something, but I couldn't find them anywhere.

Thanks!

Are you wanting to submit for the Guns and Dragons Anthology? There is a thread on the main FF forum about it, but I think its been on hold a while. If you want to get some contact info, your best bet would be to post in the forum there and one of the admins will get you to the right person.

This was put out back in February, its the closest thing to general guidelines/where to submit that I know of -

"We are looking for around 5 contributors who feel they could submit an article each month to Fantasy-Faction.
Do you like to read recent releases and have a lot to say on them?
Do you feel your observations on the genre deserve to be heard?
Can you make us laugh/smile with fun articles/lists?
If you answered yes to any of these or have other ideas as to how we could better the site through your content, we need you. As a Fantasy-Faction volunteer, you will join our team whose job it is to promote the fantasy genre and enhance/extend the reading experience of those who read within it.
You can e-mail marc.aplin@gmail.com with a sample of your writing and an outline of what you'd like to write about each month"

Just wanted to chime in here. I keep getting an error when I try to log in, so I went to look for a Contact Us to get the problem resolved. Even the "resend Activation Code" gave the error, so I'm really stuck. It's sort of astonishing there is no way to contact them.

Just wanted to chime in here. I keep getting an error when I try to log in, so I went to look for a Contact Us to get the problem resolved. Even the "resend Activation Code" gave the error, so I'm really stuck. It's sort of astonishing there is no way to contact them.

The login box on the top right no longer works. If you click login on the toolbar though, the one between Calender and Register, it still does. Hope that helps.

Back