Are you a Jedi or Sith?

I got Anakin as well - that's what comes of trying to be honest on a quiz! I'm not too fond of him.

[SIZE=+1]Master Yoda - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force. There Lightsabers are commonly green.

This is one of my favorite quotes from the movie, and one I apply in life:

[/SIZE] Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
-- Yoda

(PS: Im the wisest and you are not na na na nana na annnanan na!)
(PPS: Small and green may I be, but kick your arse can I)

You dont KNOW the POWER of the Dark Side.

Rise LORD VADER

Obi wan - Jedi Guardian
You ara a Jedi Guardian, master of handling a lightsaber andwell skilled in combat. Guardians are usually sent on diplomatic missions. There lightsabers are commonly blue. They ensure the peace through the galaxy.
res1.jpg

hmmmmmm

Anakin Skywalker - Jedi Guardian/Sith
Clouded your futurs is! The outcome of your training is not yet known. For now it looks like your path leads to both the light and darksides of the Force. Masterful with a lightsaber, and well knowlegdable in the force. Hatred runs deep throughout your body. Yet your feelings towards others is very strong, full of love.

I got Mace Windu, had a cool piccy to post, but cannot do that :(

Master Yoda - Jedi Master
You are a Jedi Master. Your wisest among all of the Jedi. A true master in all aspects of the Force, a Jedi Master is also the most formidable warrior when equipped with a lightsaber. Having mastered the Jedi ranks through the use of both the healing and harming facets of the Force, the Master is now only one step away from becoming completely and totally one with the Force. There Lightsabers are commonly green.

Master Yoda :)

The quiz doesn't work anymore, but I'm sure I would have turn out to be a Sith. I'm pretty sure, that in real life, I'll be an easy victim to the dark side of the force. I'm just too selfish. I would live to become more and more powerful, to achieve my own goals. I'll use the force to my own advantage. Hell, I would probably fall to the dark side before a Sith Lord even had the chance to seduce me.