The Formula to Success - Luck and Sexy Babe Covers

Your hero and his female counterpart are the world's saviors, but to activate their uber-nature they have to have sex.
Enough said.
But I'll go on; just before it abruptly ended they had less than ten minutes to find each other and do the deed before the men and women associated with the main hero would be wiped out by the infinitely powerful evil. (I so want to find out what happens...do they make it in time; er, uhm I mean do they save the day.)

The hottest genre: fast breeder fiction

Do you realise that everytime to click on the link and read the reviews you are promoting it more? I'm going to rely on these posts and stay clear of it. What immediately strikes me that the downloading of a free (or practically free) ebook does not equal the reading of a book. I've often read on Chronicles about everyone's 'To be Read' pile of books. I suggest that a 'To be shortly deleted' Download Folder will always be much larger.

Yep::
Earth's Last War: Volume 1 (Children of Destiny): Amazon.co.uk: Glenn Van Dyke, Claudio Aboy: 9781512083439: Books
592 pages
Then::
2287 A.D.: A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi Fantasy (The Ashlyn Chronicles Book 1) eBook: Renee Van Dyke, Glenn Van Dyke, Claudio Aboy: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

655 pages
2287 A.D.: Volume 1 (The Ashlyn Chronicles): Amazon.co.uk: Glenn Van Dyke, Renee Van Dyke: 9781530059324: Books
654 pages
So it got longer.

It's a bit too late to worry about this v
Dave said: ↑
Do you realise that everytime to click on the link and read the reviews you are promoting it more? I'm going to rely on these posts and stay clear of it. What immediately strikes me that the downloading of a free (or practically free) ebook does not equal the reading of a book. I've often read on Chronicles about everyone's 'To be Read' pile of books. I suggest that a 'To be shortly deleted' Download Folder will always be much larger.

Last edited:
Lol...that's pretty hilarious. I actually republished one book of mine (completely rebranded it) but took the other one out of circulation completely.

Why? Better cover, more compelling title, different branding. It's the same book though. It had 25 five star reviews at one point if I recall, with a rating of 4.4?

Anyhoo, moral of the story, sex sells. When I think of sex now, I think of the 3 kids I have under 3....

Ummm... huh??
Ask any woman that has had three babies in less than three years. 1 + twins under 3 isn't any fun either.
18 months apart is a sort of sensible minimum, which is one every 2 years and a quarter. Even then 3 is a lot of work.
We had six kids. The youngest is in his 20s now, but we don't forget what the start was like.

Ask any woman that has had three babies in less than three years. 1 + twins under 3 isn't any fun either.
18 months apart is a sort of sensible minimum, which is one every 2 years and a quarter. Even then 3 is a lot of work.
We had six kids. The youngest is in his 20s now, but we don't forget what the start was like.

'k lol.... thought you had called Kieran Song a woman. ;)

Had 3 girls myself.

'k lol.... thought you had called Kieran Song a woman. ;)

Had 3 girls myself.

You should start a thread about how dads can survive daughters. I'm terrified of her entering high school. I'm even more terrified of all the douche bag men in existence.

I'm 6 ft 1 and can bench press 300 lbs and thinking about my daughter getting hurt physically or emotionally reduces me to tears.

Haha, I lucked out with twin boys.
I had a sudden suspicion it was twins. No other sane explanation.
Someone said once the mystery is why women have more than one. I was there for all six. Holding hand, mopping her brow, muttering encouragement or repeating ignored midwife's instructions. Women are brave creatures.