6.12: The Walking Dead - Not Tomorrow Yet

Could be Neegan has different outposts and a main settlement. The outposts could be for his army of thugs who roam the area, killing those seen as a threat and to intimidate other groups who they deem as weaker than them. They forage, dispose of walkers etc. He may also have a more disciplined army who protect the main settlement and keep tabs on the thugs. His main HQ could be a safe haven for those he sees as the elite, i.e, doctors, scientist etc, people he views as most likely to form the basis of a new civilisation.

^ What Nixie said. I think that the Saviors are like the Hell's angels, with factions everywhere. This was just another outpost or faction and Neegan will become very angry when he finds out he lost it, bringing his force with him to retaliate.

I never thought about Carol poisoning the people. I really doubt it. She is losing it a bit, but I don't see why she would do that to those people, when she was so upset at Morgan for risking their lives by keeping that wolf alive. I think she made the cookies, and plays at 'mom' because she is trying to force herself to be the opposite of what she is feeling. The weight of the people she's killed weighs heavily on her...I mean she shot a little girl for god's sake. They've all had it bad, but I feel extra bad for Carol. Abusive husband, daughter dead, the girls on way to Terminus...Sam. Poor lady. I hope she pulls through because she is one of my favorites, and anything she does 'crazy' can be attributed to all of her trauma.

Could be Neegan has different outposts and a main settlement. The outposts could be for his army of thugs who roam the area, killing those seen as a threat and to intimidate other groups who they deem as weaker than them. They forage, dispose of walkers etc. He may also have a more disciplined army who protect the main settlement and keep tabs on the thugs. His main HQ could be a safe haven for those he sees as the elite, i.e, doctors, scientist etc, people he views as most likely to form the basis of a new civilisation.
I think you're correct. Jesus led Rick's group to an arm of the Negan octopus, not the head.
Negan has been alerted, and he is going to be very, very cross with the group. :D