SCI-FI EVENTS 2015

Alex Coyle

Hi, I'm new on the group and just wondered if any of you know of any big sci fi conventions in the UK?

Thanks

Alex

Hi, I'm new on the group and just wondered if any of you know of any big sci fi conventions in the UK?

Thanks

Alex

Hi Alex, and welcome to chronicles. :)

It depends on what type of convention you're looking for - on the literary side, there are Eastercon and Fantasycon, and sometimes Worldcon comes over to the UK. These are really just for book readers, with little dressing up and similar. There are a number of smaller ones.

There are some big film-orientated events, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for? It would be helpful if you could advise. :)

Comic-con comes over here as well - they are always good fun to pop along to. I promise the Chronners community I will take photos next time I go - some of the costumes are... outlandish.

Hey Alex - I'm fairly new to the whole SFF community despite being a big reader over the years - I'm definitely looking for some more SFF community of the non pixelated nature. Not that I don't wholeheartedly enjoy the pixelated interactions herein!