The Flash S2.08 (crossover)

Juliana

95% tea
Supporter
Just watched the Flash/Arrow crossover episodes (S2.08 Legends of Today/ S4.08 Legends of Yesterday); hugely enjoyable and a nice set-up for the new show 'Legends of Tomorrow' which airs in January. But best of all was this wonderful little quote from Barry that underlines how deliciously crazy the whole Flash-Arrow world has become:

"Its just…the rules keep changing. One day I have to run through time, the next I’m fighting a telepathic gorilla. And now we’re chasing down an immortal madman on a rampage against a reincarnated warrior priestess?"
:ROFLMAO:

The best thing the CW ever did was tie these two shows in together. (y)

I was hoping that with the appearance of John Constantine in Arrow that his show would be coming back. Oliver having a son and not telling Felicity will undoubtedly come back into play. Perhaps someone else finds out and uses it against him. As for The Flash Cisco needs to start being more careful about using Barry's real name when he's The Flash or too many of the wrong people will know...but I love Barry's reaction, "Dude!?" Will they fully explain to Officer Patty Spivot about the new Dr. Wells.

Just watched the Flash/Arrow crossover episodes (S2.08 Legends of Today/ S4.08 Legends of Yesterday); hugely enjoyable and a nice set-up for the new show 'Legends of Tomorrow' which airs in January. But best of all was this wonderful little quote from Barry that underlines how deliciously crazy the whole Flash-Arrow world has become:

"Its just…the rules keep changing. One day I have to run through time, the next I’m fighting a telepathic gorilla. And now we’re chasing down an immortal madman on a rampage against a reincarnated warrior priestess?"
:ROFLMAO:

The best thing the CW ever did was tie these two shows in together. (y)

I was impressed by both episodes.(y)

Both really good episodes. Considering how much they tried to cram in, I was surprised it didn't end up being a complete mess. Thought all concerned did very well, and Vandal Savage looks like being a formidable bad guy.

I especially liked the bit where Patty discovered Wells and shot him, and the resulting interplay between Wells and Jay Garrick.

I did have to laugh at Malcolm Merlyn appearing out of the shadows every once in a while to explain everything - is he turning into Basil Exposition?

I will be glad, though, when Legends of Tomorrow actually starts and The Flash and Arrow can get back to their own thing :)