I Found Me!

LauraJUnderwood

Silly Author Person
At least, I found my forum. Had to sort of backdoor my way here. ;-)

Greetings, all. Long time no see. I have been quite busy over the last year. My mother has had some health issues, and between that and my regular job, my life has been a bit sticky and busy.

I am trying to get back in the saddle, as they say.

Meanwhile, I have taken up the hobby of ball jointed dolls. I costume them up to look like the characters from my novels. So far, I have Conor, Eithne and Rhoyd, Ginny, Alaric, Fenelon and Shona. Oh, and Anwyn. How can I forget Anwyn? There are other dolls in the collection as well, but these are the ones I concentrate on most.

I am writing, but most of it is editing older stories and novels in the hopes of refreshing them enough to make them publishable. An older novella The Green Women just recently got reprinted. Wandering Lark and Dragon's Tongue are now ebooks. Hag of the Wind is going to be re-released here soon (the publisher closed their doors and gave me back my rights).

Yard Dog Press and I are negotiating publishing some new stuff.

All in all, I am busy.

Have not been at many conventions this year because I had to save up for the Big Trip To Disney with my mother and sister. We returned just over a week ago, and both my Mom and I caught heavy-duty colds. Hard not to when people on the buses are sneezing and coughing without covering their mouths.

But other than that, life goes on.

I shall try to be out here more.

And I apologize if anyone has wondered where I was or what I was doing.

Laura J. Underwood

I am writing, but most of it is editing older stories and novels in the hopes of refreshing them enough to make them publishable. An older novella The Green Women just recently got reprinted. Wandering Lark and Dragon's Tongue are now ebooks. Hag of the Wind is going to be re-released here soon (the publisher closed their doors and gave me back my rights).

That's still pretty impressive, and with potential new stuff you look like you're going to be pretty busy.

Good to see you back, Laura. :)

I recently "put aside" some of the quieter author forums, but would be happy to make yours fully visible again while you're active. :)

Also, if you're looking to republish some of your work, you could do far worse than try @Gary Compton from Tickety Boo Press, a new indie publisher in the UK who are republishing some of Teresa's novels, too.