Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid series

The Bluestocking

Bloody Mary in Blue
I've come across Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid series a few times at various bookshops and was wondering if they are worth reading.

Has anyone here read the Iron Druid series and if so, what are your thoughts about it? :)

I'd heard great things about it, and it looked great, so I found them in the local library and thought I'd try them out. But I honestly thought he spends too much time telling us things about Celtic mythology, and it was a little annoying. But, as I said, he has a big fan base, so worth giving it a try. You might love it. :)

The premise is certainly a good one.

They are fun, light reading. I say give it a shot, even if you are uncertain. Even if you dislike it, you'll blow through the book quickly.

Thanks Juliana and Grunkins! Given that there are no public libraries where I am, I'll have to wait until there's a sale on to get these books :)

Think these were one's I was recommended once. But I haven't as yet seen them around.

Oh the books are so much more than the blurb, well, they're my fave at the moment, so I'm kinda biased, but they are great books, apologies for starting another thread on this, I hadn't seen this one in the discussions...