aSoIaF Trivia Game

:) Got it!

Lionel 'The Laughing Storm' Baratheon briefly declared himself Storm King over prince Jaehaerys eloping with his sister instead of marrying Lionel's daughter like he was supposed to. Lionel bent his knee after he lost in single combat to Ser Duncan The Tall of the Kingsguard.

Uh, ok, I'll take your word for it. I just wanted someone to say Stannis.

So, Needle got two... Narky got two...

First one to post a new question wins.... I usually go out with a fizzle....

Doh!!!!

Narky or Needle... somebody, Mister Oy.... Post some trivia immediately, if not sooner!

One of the KG is Ser Preston Greenfield... doesn't get me to the anwer.

Oh and there was the Field of Fire.... the deciding battle in Aegon's conquest.

Sooooo.... I don't have a clue.

Field of fire is the closer of your two. Think of another battle with field in its name, something to do with the grass not being green...

It was Daemon Blackfyre, pricked to death on the sharp points of the arrows of Brynden Bloodraven and the Ravensteeth whilst his two eldest sons died beside him and his army was smashed between the hammer and anvil of Princes Baelor and Maekar...

Sorry, Narky. Don't know anything about that.... uh, field of red... field of blood (raven)...

Okay... here goes...

In the main narrative, (not in memories, dreams, or flashbacks) I can count five Princes (actual princes, not someone calling himself Prince of Troubadours) who have been in King's Landing. Name them.