aSoIaF Trivia Game

Cheers, I can't believe I forgot to write down the Imp himself. Blasphemy!

I'll get three new ones, even if Narkalui technically already gave some.

Daeron I Targaryen (The Young Dragon) - Lord of Flea Bottom, Prince of the City
Rodrik Stark - The Wandering Wolf
Dalton Greyjoy - The Red Kraken

Oh, and I suppose Petyr Baelish - Littlefinger might fit as well.

Now, slaves from Volantis are recognisable by the tattoos on their faces. Could anyone give me three different types of tattoos these slaves might have, as well as what these types would signify?

Fleas on cheeks - Collectors of dung from the streets
Tear beneath the right (?) eye - Prostitutes
Motley on head - Jesters
Wheel on a cheek - Drivers
Flames over the face - Priests of R'hllor
Flames on cheeks - Fiery Hand members
Horsehead on cheeks - Stable workers
Green tiger stripes - soldiers

Some of those might be from the AWOIAF book and I am nor sure if those are acceptable to you so I included more than three. I am also uncertain of which eye it is for the prostitutes.

I was actually only aware of the ones in the AWOIAF book, so you've taught me a few more here. You are correct, about the right eye as well, so take it away!

-EDIT- One minor thing, the dung collectors are marked with flies rather than fleas, not sure whether that was just a typo, but the others (from the AWOIAF book anyway) are completely correct.

I tend to mix flies and fleas. Not a typo. Just my inability to distinct the two in English. XD

The first time Davos saw the Wall, he served on a trading ship under a captain from one of Free Cities who was later executed for trading weapons to the Wildlings. What was the name of the ship and what was the name and nickname of the captain?

This might prove a difficult question, but I believe I left enough hints for creative research.

I'd really prefer that other people post questions. I feel like I've been doing most of them lately. :)

Well, erm, if no one wishes to answer it... I seem to *cough* remember *cough* that it was Roro Uhoris, also known as the Blind *******, who sailed his Cobblecat up and down the Narrow Sea.

Very well. I'll do a quick and easy one.

Which family or group has owned the most known (named) Valyrian steel blades and how many have they owned?
Bonus points if you can name the blades in question.

Wouldn't that be the Lannisters after Ice was reforged into Othkeeper and Widow's Wail? They also owned the lost blade Brightroar.

Ah, you did not fall for the Targaryen trap. You're correct, the Lannisters owned three Valyrian blades, one more than the Targaryens did. You're up, good sir.

Ah, you did not fall for the Targaryen trap. You're correct, the Lannisters owned three Valyrian blades, one more than the Targaryens did. You're up, good sir.
Based on the same theme, name the person who reforged Ice into Othkeeper and Widow's Wail.