UnCharted 2:Amongst Thieves is Finally Here!!

spaceseed

The Game is finally coming out on October 13th. I hear there are Pre-Screenings for the game around the country the following week. Any word?

Harsh dude. I was just wonderinf if any1 was going to the screening. You a fan of the game at all?

I played the first game last month, i knew about it before but didn't know it was so much fun. Great gameplay,fun characters,great environments. The platform gaming was awesome like Prince of Persia:Sands of Time.

I'm looking forward to this absolutly !!

Harsh dude. I was just wonderinf if any1 was going to the screening. You a fan of the game at all?

I love the game and am so excited I actually had a dream about it.

My without peer comment is meant to mean about how much it will stand out above anything else so far.

I love the game and am so excited I actually had a dream about it.

My without peer comment is meant to mean about how much it will stand out above anything else so far.

My bad. I mistook it to mean something else. But yeah, the game is going to be awesome. I am so excited for the Cinema screening tomorrow too. Cant wait for that!!!

Are you planning to attend any of them?

I wish. I don't live in the USA though.

Oh, boo. Well you can check out info on last nights screening and I will get you more info about tonights after I come back. Its just a bit more to go. One of my friends got a copy of the game and I got to play a little earlier. The graphics are mind boggling; the score, the characters, the transition between gameplay and narrative is seamless. The single player is so so sick!
Ok, I am too excited!
Will keep you posted

Oh, boo. Well you can check out info on last nights screening and I will get you more info about tonights after I come back. Its just a bit more to go. One of my friends got a copy of the game and I got to play a little earlier. The graphics are mind boggling; the score, the characters, the transition between gameplay and narrative is seamless. The single player is so so sick!
Ok, I am too excited!
Will keep you posted

Just don't spoil the game for me. I am going in spoiler free.

I have been playing the demo version of the game, which allows for online multiplayer mode...it is great! Let me know if any of you pick it (and the full version to be released) up so we can swap PSNs. :D

Just don't spoil the game for me. I am going in spoiler free.

Haha... The game is so bad ass that even if I did give away some of the spoilers, it wouldnt spoil the game.
Trust me!!!
The graphics and the sound score are off the charts; the gameplay is engaging and the story build up is fantastic. The transition between game and scene is also extremely well done.
Brace yourself for this one!!!

Officially pre-ordered. Next week cannot come fast enough.

Even comes with a nice Uncharted 2 Satchel bag, haha.

Officially pre-ordered. Next week cannot come fast enough.

Even comes with a nice Uncharted 2 Satchel bag, haha.

Awesome. Just 4 more days!!! A satchel bag, WooHoo **sarcastically**. A t-shirt would have been nicer!

Awesome. Just 4 more days!!! A satchel bag, WooHoo **sarcastically**. A t-shirt would have been nicer!

GameSatchel.jpg

It's not so bad. I might even use the bag if I can remove the Uncharted 2 part of it.
GAME had the bag and it was $89
EB Games had 2 multiplayer skins and you can use the payback perk straight away $99
JB Hi Fi had the Gold multiplayer guns $99

I just went with GAME because it is cheaper and I was there at the time. But man I cannot wait.

GameSatchel.jpg

It's not so bad. I might even use the bag if I can remove the Uncharted 2 part of it.
GAME had the bag and it was $89
EB Games had 2 multiplayer skins and you can use the payback perk straight away $99
JB Hi Fi had the Gold multiplayer guns $99

I just went with GAME because it is cheaper and I was there at the time. But man I cannot wait.

Ummm...:eek: I take back the sarcasm. That bag actually looks kinda nice. Ummm yeah, I think I may want it :p!

I have the full version reserved as well. My PSN is McMurphy78 if anyone is willing to add me for that game.

What? How?

You might be my mortal enemy right now. :mad:

oops misread, I thought you said you had it. Not reserved. haha. We good.

Last edited: