new book

warstarcerberus

this is the newest of the dresden files.
it in he faces off against a shapeshifter called a skinwalker
we learn more about the white concil and his dog who must be some strong majic. he also talkes about his bobtail mister the 30 pound cat.
i have a bobtail and they really are as it is said a dog in a cat suit.
mine will [if hes good and ready] sit up and beg, role over and talk this is not a joke or a lie he!. only says one thing and just if he really really wants outside he will look up at you and say,
[and i quote] MEE-OUT!!. THATS HOW ITS SOUNDS TO ME ANYWAY.
the other cool thing about ol mister rack my cat is if you dont like cats he will rub against your leg untill you pet him .if you like cats he wont do this!.
he is for sure the weirdest cat i never knew. this book gets 5 out of 5 stars from me also like how he promoted toot toot

your freind in the flooded heartland THE mighty warstar-cerberus
and the lost13thfleet bsg!!.

I noted that the other wizards who realized what Harry had accomplished on that island were pretty astonished that he was able to do it without getting fragged. It was apparent that even the Gatekeeper had attempted something with the island and had not succeeded. He also indicated that Harry was not ready, yet, to control the immense forces that were available there. The implication being that it would be very bad for Harry and maybe a lot of others, as well, at this time. We will wait and see. :)