Firestorm - Reviews

Hi, Mark,

Yes, now read the arc and have to say that Firestorm is truly impressive. Great characters, the action is, as ever, superbly depicted and I would have to agree with you that this is quite probably your best writing yet! Which is saying something, because the Imperial series was more than a bit special in it's own right.

Terrific news that the publishers are already talking about spin-offs. Congratulations! :)

Got Firestorm. I've only read the first few pages so far though. The cover looks fantastic close up.

Good News from the publishers, well done.

Ed - Threddy

Another nice review, this time from Waterstones Bookseller John Lloyd at Waterstones, Bath. He gives the book 4 out of 5 stars and says:

With his experience of high altitude adventure ex Royal Air Force pilot Mark Robson is the perfect candidate to unleash this new soaring dragon adventure. In the distant land of Areth there exists a special bond between dragons and their riders. Armed with a single life mission, bestowed by the all powerful Oracle, four young dragon riders must release their fears and take to the skies under these mighty beasts.

With a truly virtuous bid to set Harry Potter off his lofted mantle ‘Dragon Orb’ contains the special ingredients to make this a fantasy series to remember. A courageous mix of adventure and fantasy, blending into our world with captivating allure, Mark Robson writes with fluid awareness for great character and mythical development. ‘Dragon Orb’ is the inauguration of a fantasy worthy of admiration from an author who continually stresses your greater scrutiny.

Having lost track of all the reviews that have come out since we lost two months of posts, I'm just going to point folks at the Firestorm page on my website. If you scroll down below where I've posted the first chapter, you will now find a veritable multitude of reviews - all good! :D

Dragon Orb: Firestorm